Complete New Hire Form
If you haven’t already done so, complete the new hire form, this form will assist human resources, benefits, and OIT in the preparation of your arrival. Information provided will help assist in the creation of your network/email access and benefits portal. https://williamscollege.formstack.com/forms/new_hire_information_form
Activate Your Williams Email Account
- To activate your email account, you must have received your Log Into Williams.
- Your start date must be less than 30 days in the future to be able to activate your email account.
- Call the Office for Information Technology Help Desk at 413-597-4090, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. They will verify your identity, provide you with a temporary password, and help you create a permanent password.
- Once activated, you may use your email address from anywhere in the world where you have an internet connection via the web-based client at http://email.williams.edu.
Log in to the Human Resources System
- Human Resources System Self-Service allows you to view and maintain your personal information and emergency contacts. Most importantly, it is where you will complete payroll tax and direct deposit information, report your time worked and/or time taken off, as well as view your paycheck and total benefits statement. To log in to the Human Resources System, you must have activated your Williams email address.
- Once you activate email, look for an email from HR containing your Administrative Systems ID and password reset response.
- You will need to set up a separate password for Administrative systems (one password to use for Human Resources, Student Records, and Finance).
- You will be guided through this process during your HR Orientation. If you want to get started before Orientation, visit Getting Started and Using Self Service on the HR home page for login instructions and a full list of what you can do in Self-Service.